A couple of weeks ago the Stufflebeams came to stay with us. On that Sunday we opened presents from them and from Grandpa Nate. The girls were totally thrilled! They loved everything they received and are still playing with the new toys they got. Looks like I need to go through our toy closet and make some decisions on what stays and what goes. Thank you everyone for your generosity. You spoil us and our girls.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Christmas a little early
A couple of weeks ago the Stufflebeams came to stay with us. On that Sunday we opened presents from them and from Grandpa Nate. The girls were totally thrilled! They loved everything they received and are still playing with the new toys they got. Looks like I need to go through our toy closet and make some decisions on what stays and what goes. Thank you everyone for your generosity. You spoil us and our girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, I'm so bummed, I forgot to bring the clock home from Boise that you gave me for Christmas:) I actually really do want it. I have plans for it. Cute pictures, and I do agree with you. The Stufflebeams are very generous.
ReplyDeleteI want a Zhu Zhu pet! The kids could care less, but I wanted one for Christmas! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like wonderful Christmas memories, I love the rainbow colors too. Nice bright colors against a drab and gray winter!
Your girls are getting so big! Call me sometime.
ReplyDeleteAhh Kenzie without a broken leg:) haha
ReplyDeleteI thought it was a picture of the Timpanogos temple and I almost teared up:)