Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Brittney!

Love these pics...she looks really cute, especially being 9 months pregnant!

A little fetch with Cooper...

A little hoops...

A little egg hunt...
A little lunch at Red Robin...



A little pampering..



A little birthday cake...


Last Tuesday was Brittney's 22nd birthday, but since the WHOLE family came to visit we decided to celebrate last weekend while they were all here. For her birthday, just as they were all getting into town, we sent her on a scavenger hunt to get clues to her birthday present. We had her play Hailee in ping pong, play fetch with a dog, shoot some hoops, find some eggs, go to lunch, get a little pampering, and then she came back to the house and had some cake. I asked her a couple of weeks ago what shape of cake she wanted and she said she wanted a white cake shaped like a donut. So, that is what she got. Silly girl. We hope she had a special birthday because we love her and feel so blessed to have her in our lives. Happy 22nd Brittney!

This weekend was also Kenzie's 3rd birthday. Since I like to go in chronological order on my blog (at least I try!), I will blog about her birthday next! We also celebrated Easter that weekend...so lots to post! One more thing...Happy Birthday Colleen/Toots! I feel so blessed to have you as my mother-in-law. We can't wait to see you and the rest of everyone next week! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment