Friday, June 25, 2010

Dirt and Mud

Andrew came to visit us a couple of weekends ago.  Brooklyn and Kenzie LOVE playing with Andrew.  Well, Brooklyn and Andrew decided to build waterfalls.  The house across the street has been building like a 25 foot waterfall feature in their backyard and Brooklyn has intently been watching it all take shape.  Well, they piled up some dirt clods and added water.  Ya, that makes mud.  Lots of it.  They moved their project to our front porch and it created a mud slide.  Needless to say, they had fun but it made a HUGE mess.  For just a few minutes of fun created a few hours of clean up.  Oh well, it made cute pics.  Speaking of pics...ya, Brooklyn is in a cute outfit and I knew when she asked me to go outside and play that I should change it, but I figured, "How dirty could it truly get?"  I think I got my answer.  Well, a little Tide and some action pacs and that baby is good as new!  The cute cakes were for our scout cake auction.  I made the top one and Cassie made the bottom one.  I think we did a darn good job.  Fun times. 

1 comment:

  1. My first thought was, "Why is Brooklyn wearing such a cute outfit to play in the mud?" Thank you for clarifying:) Way to go on the cakes! Those are AWESOME! How did you make the flame? And the trees?

    ReplyDelete