Thursday, June 24, 2010

When it's cold outside...

The girls ask to go to Blast Off almost daily.  They love it there.  The weather has been pretty unpleasant so we have been going there quite often.  $2 for 2 hours of play...done and done.  I love this last picture because you can just see them playing house.  Kenzie is cooking and Brooklyn is on the phone.  So, as you can tell...I am playing catch up on all of my pictures.  I still have pictures from April to post.  So, I am dedicating some time to catching up on life.  I almost feel like I am frozen and don't want to take pictures because I feel so behind on my blog.  So, here goes.  I will try and post dates, but if I don't, these pics happened sometime between April and now.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a great picture of the girls playing. I remember doing that when we were little. Remember commercials? haha good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, commercials! I'm sure we still have those tapes somewhere. I like the picture of the girls hugging. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete