Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Brooklyn's Birthday party!

Sweet Brooklyn had her 4th birthday party over the weekend.  The birthfamily came into town to help celebrate.  Over the weekend we played outside, went to Rigby Lake and the girls got to sleepover in Graypa Nate's RV.  What a fun weekend!

I can't believe I have a 4-year-old.  Brooklyn is such a special little girl.  I remember being in the hospital room for 1 whole day with the birthmom just anticipating her birth.  I remember crying when I saw her for the first time.  She was beautiful.  She still is beautiful.  Brooklyn is such an even tempered kid.  Most kids can play with her without any disputes or arguments.  She truly was blessed with the talent of being a peacemaker.  She is also very obedient.  She loves to earn her beans by doing nice things.  Brooklyn loves to dance and sing.  Rarely an hour goes by where she doesn't break into song with a tune and lyrics that I have never heard of.  She is very spiritual.  She loves reading the scriptures and learning about the prophets.  She just yearns to learn.  Brooklyn loves to play in the dirt and collect bugs and just be outside.  We love you Brooklyn.  Happy 4th Birthday!

***Ok, so I am not going private.  I emailed most of you the information (wink wink) so that you had the info.  

No comments:

Post a Comment