










Ben was herding the girls back.

























Easter 2009 was a lot of fun. We ended up with beautiful weather, great company, and yummy food. This year was the year of strays. We had anyone that didn't have a place to go for Easter over for Easter at our house. We ended up with 10 people! Let me back up...the morning started with the girls getting all dolled up in their adorable Easter dresses (Thanks Grandma Ewing)! We got some pictures taken then we went to church. Church was good, as always. I love the messages that are taught, especially on Easter because it is soley on Christ and the Atonement. This Sunday I volunteered to teach the Sunbeams because they didn't have a teacher! Anyhow, I was amazed at how much they knew. Most of the kids sang all of the songs, answered questions I didn't know they knew, and were little spunges when I told them the story of Christ in our lesson. It made me realize that I really need to work more with my girls as far as the gospel is concerned. Ya, we have FHE each week, we pray with them, and we try to treat people fairly, but how often do I push teaching them things that I just don't think they will grasp. My goal this week is to try to teach them harder concepts. Hey, maybe they WILL get it. Who knows if I don't try. Anyhow, after church we had all of the strays over. I decorated the table with my best dishes/place settings and had a feast! After dinner we had an Easter egg hunt in our basement. This was the girls' 4th Easter egg hunt in a week. They would do one every day if I let them. They love the hunt more than the goodies. After the hunt we went to the park and played bocce ball. The girls loved chasing after the balls and cheering us on. They were surprisingly very interactive! After bocce ball Lou and Ben had to go home (the rest of the group left before bocce ball) so we had baths and went to bed! A very FUN-filled day. I was grateful we were able to spend it with quality people. Beware...we've been busy, busy, busy, so be prepared for some major picture overload the next couple of days!


Great pictures! And of course, great blog background. You'll have to wait for a new banner until my current project is completed:) Thanks for having us over for dinner! You really did a great job, the pictures are adorable of the girls. Oh, remind me to tell you about bloggled.com:)
ReplyDeleteYour girls look so adorable in their matching dresses!!!! What a great little family you all are!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! I think the girls look so pretty in their dresses. Hailee has the same one, and she looked so pretty in it as well. Good choice from mom! In one of the pictures, Kenzie looks exactly how Hailee looked when she would give "the look"
ReplyDeleteThe girls look so adorable!!! You look so pretty too!!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are beautiful in their matching dresses. I can't believe how grown up they are getting! Looks like you had a fun Easter and lots of fun Easter egg hunts!! :)
ReplyDeleteMichelle you look fantastic! Love the Easter pics!
ReplyDelete