Friday, June 12, 2009

Goofy girls







Lately, Brooklyn and Kenzie have been taking all of their bedding from their rooms and having "nigh, nigh in tv room" They bring out all of their babies and tuck them in and then ask for a popcycle. I let them do it once and now that is what they always want to do. The picture with Kenzie and her cereal is priceless because she is always very determined and focused when she eats her cereal. Her tongue is out...like always...and she has to get that last piece of cereal. If you were to ask Kenzie what she wanted for dinner she would say cereal or nuggets. Brooklyn, on the other hand, would ask for corn, black beans, oranges, or popcorn. They have such big personalities and I just like to sit back and watch what they do.

On a different note, the movers are coming on Monday! Am I ready...NO WAY! Luckily, Tom is home for 4 days. He is always a lot of help. After a crazy process of house hunting, I think we found our home. It is 7 minutes from my sister's house and 6 minutes to Tom's vanpool. PLUS...we LOVE the house! BONUS! We've really struggled with finding a home in Idaho because the floor plans are really messed up. For example (sorry if any of you have a floorp plan like this) I don't like floor plans where you can see dishes/the kitchen right from the entrance. There were a lot of those. There were also floor plans where the laundry room was right off of the entrance or no eating area except for the dining room down the hallway. OR the house was beautiful and had great curb appeal and was draped in oak...oak cabinets, oak baseboards...etc. Idaho likes oak. So, we are excited about moving in. We put the offer in yesterday and are just negotiating price. I'll post pictures as soon as we have officially signed our lives away. I tend to get a little overzealous and then have to retract things that don't go through. It tends to happen more than I would like so I am staying reserved about this one. Idaho or BUST!

5 comments:

  1. Monday!?! Sounds like you might need some help on Saturday. Besides, we need to see you guys anyway. I can't believe this is really it! It was supposed to be that Iw as leaving you, but now it's the other way around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful about lumping everyone in with Eastern Idaho :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ben - we seen a lot of oak in I.F but hardly never saw it in Boise.

    I love McKenzie's hair in that first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really hope it all works out for you.

    Let me know if there is anything we can do. We have a really fun backyard that is super kid friendly... I am serious, even if you just need a break, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally understand about the floor plans, we're started looking here and are running into the same exact issue. We'll just come live with you guys instead??

    Love the wild hair in the first picture!!

    ReplyDelete