I am VERY behind on my pictures. I know, I have been posting a bunch, but I usually take about 3 hours 1 day to post for the past 2 weeks of activities then schedule them out so that I get a blog post every day or couple of days. I haven't had time to do that for a bit so I find myself falling further and further behind. We have been VERY busy the past 2 weeks so I will ease you into the pictures. In the last 2 weeks we have been to Bear Lake, Boise, and then are headed to SLC this next week. Tom's Mom is coming the week after that! So...here we go on posting a ton of pics! Not a dull moment in the Hall home.
Monday, September 14, 2009
happenings...
I am VERY behind on my pictures. I know, I have been posting a bunch, but I usually take about 3 hours 1 day to post for the past 2 weeks of activities then schedule them out so that I get a blog post every day or couple of days. I haven't had time to do that for a bit so I find myself falling further and further behind. We have been VERY busy the past 2 weeks so I will ease you into the pictures. In the last 2 weeks we have been to Bear Lake, Boise, and then are headed to SLC this next week. Tom's Mom is coming the week after that! So...here we go on posting a ton of pics! Not a dull moment in the Hall home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When are you coming to SLC? Brooklyn asks me all the time when your girls are coming back.
ReplyDeleteCute pics...as always. :) We blog kind of the same, I try to do a bunch of posts in one sitting, and then schedule them out over a week or so too. Then people think, I'm just a really good blogger to post so often...haha! So glad I learned how to schedule posts. :)
ReplyDeleteI look forward to the pictures on the scooter:)
ReplyDeleteI wish I had cool blocks like those growing up, I always had BOY colors. Not pretty girlish ones! Cute pictures.
ReplyDelete