We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Fun in the Snow
Mackenzie Brooklyn Mackenzie and Dad Brooklyn Kenzie wanted to pull us on the sled. Dad went first. Right after she discovered she couldn't really pull him she told him to get off and that it was mommy's turn. Last week we got a bunch of snow and decided to play in it. Tom got out the snowmobiles and I got out the sleds. We had a lot of fun. Now all we need is more snow because it has pretty much melted. We are ready for winter fun!
Fun! I love how much snow IF gets....but I don't think I'd take it with the wind. And the picture of Tom on the snowmobile makes it look like he's stuck on a bump:) heheh
Fun! I love how much snow IF gets....but I don't think I'd take it with the wind. And the picture of Tom on the snowmobile makes it look like he's stuck on a bump:) heheh
ReplyDelete