Friday, January 22, 2010

Fun at the cabin


Graaama playing bingo with the kids


Scotty and Hailee

Graaaama and Kenzie
Playin' hearts. A family favorite. Might I add...I did shoot the moon once amongst "the greats".
I thought this was super cute. Ryan was reading this book to Brooklyn. I won that book in 3rd grade for reading the most books in the class. Ryan loves that book too.
Austin
All the kids thought they were so cool. While the "little kids" slept, they got to have some pop. No worries, all the moms emptied the cans into cups and left just a couple of swallows. None of us would let them have a whole can.

Austin, who is 5, knows how to play chess. He actually learned when he was 4. His brother Ryan taught him. Ryan is six. He wanted to play me. I was pretty impressed.


Tom and Brooklyn getting ready to play in the snow.
This is a picture of my stocking growing up. I love this stocking. My Mom made it. Below is how they always were arranged growing up. As kids, we teased each other that whomevers was highest was Mom and Dad's favorite. Looks like Heather and Me are tied for 1st and Dad is in a close 2nd. :)

My Mom got an undermount radio/cd player for Christmas so Tom was in charge of installing it.
The girls LOVED this music box. One puts a hat on the player and he plays different songs.

After Christmas we went to my folks cabin. Brooklyn calls my parent's house "Grandma's house" and the cabin "Grandpa's house". They are right on that! We always have fun at the cabin. We played in the snow, played games, and just spent time together. I love going there and wish we lived closer. Too many pictures to post in one post so stay tuned to see the rest of our adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I miss you girls! I'm on the phone with Brooklyn righ now while she jabbers on:) haha

    ReplyDelete