Sunday, January 3, 2010

Makin' cookies



When the cookies were in the oven Brooklyn made her own cookies and told everyone to come to her picnic.


Notice the big opening on the sprinkles. This kid is smart. We shut it and he would sneak and open the big end and dump all the sprinkles.



Brooke, Jeff, Hailee and Justin came and helped decorate too. Actually, Hailee did 75% of the decorating.
Brittney picking out the cookies she wants to take home with her.
Kenzie was giving me a smile 5 seconds before the picture was taken. Now look at her face. It looks like Brittney is hurting her. She really wasn't.


The weekend before Christmas we were lucky to have the Stufflebeams come and stay with us. While they were here we went shopping, decorated cookies, and had a mini Christmas and opened the presents they brought. I took a ton of pics so we will do the cookie post today and the opening presents post tomorrow. I still have our Christmas to post plus we went to Boise and the cabin so I have those to post. Looks like I will be posting quite a bit the next couple of days and weeks. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am with you, I have a lot of posting to do to catch up. But once I am done, I don't think I will have a post for awhile. We had fun that night, and the cookies were really good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess if you and Brooke were as good as me you would already be done posting about the cabin. haha Just kidding! I love your posts:)

    ReplyDelete