Saturday, February 6, 2010

Castles, Princesses, Frogs, and Bugs



Tom was a trooper. He painted all of the pink walls and put the cool bead board up. I got to do the fun part by drawing and painting the castle and do the decorating. Thanks Tom...


This is my friend Trisha's daughter, Jessie. Jessie is 13 and an amazing artist. I had her come over and paint the frog prince, ladybug and butterfly.
The girls wanted to help ALL THE TIME. So we gave them some water, paint brushes and said, paint. I like how Kenzie is using it as lipstick.
painting the clouds
I didn't draw this...I was just touching up the color.
The final product.






Here are the pictures of the girls' bedroom. It took a lot of time and effort, but we got it done and the girls LOVE it. They will tell perfect strangers at the store that they have a castle in their room. And anyone that comes over to the house they have to show them their bedroom. Next is the babies' room. We are going to do it in Easter pastel colors with some shelving. We will probably start that in the next week or so.

One more thing...Brooke made us dinner last night. I thought that was so thoughtful of her to do that. Brooke is an excellent cook so anytime we get to eat her food it is a treat. She made homemade chicken noodle soup. Brooklyn at 2 bowls. :) Thanks Brooke:)

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I am seriously impressed. Way to go Meesh and Tom. And of course, the girls did a great job painting too:) I can't wait to see the babies room! Wow, that's fun to say that, the babies room:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love that room! You guys did a great job! Thank you for your soup and brownies you gave me tonight as well. Very delish:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Ya-Ya would be jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow!!! That is AMAZING {and I'm sure even better in real life}. You guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete