Life. That's what's happening over here. Last week we were all really sick and didn't leave the house and this week it feels like we are trying to recover and do the demands that were neglected the week before. We've been to follow up Dr. visits, been doing adoption stuff, and trying to get the house squared away. Life just keeps going on. I will have to say that I have had some incredible friends and sister help me out with everything going on in our lives. Trisha brought over some pizza last week and called a bunch to make sure we were ok. She is my 1st counselor and man is she great at that. She stepped right in and took over what needed to be taken care of. My sister called every day to make sure we were alive. That was thoughtful. Then, even though we are feeling better, my friend Melissa is bringing dinner over. She insisted. I am still feeling a bit overwhelmed so her doing that takes a load off of my shoulders. Can I just say that I love it here. I love the friends that I have made. They are so genuine and willing to help and be there for me.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Future doctors
Life. That's what's happening over here. Last week we were all really sick and didn't leave the house and this week it feels like we are trying to recover and do the demands that were neglected the week before. We've been to follow up Dr. visits, been doing adoption stuff, and trying to get the house squared away. Life just keeps going on. I will have to say that I have had some incredible friends and sister help me out with everything going on in our lives. Trisha brought over some pizza last week and called a bunch to make sure we were ok. She is my 1st counselor and man is she great at that. She stepped right in and took over what needed to be taken care of. My sister called every day to make sure we were alive. That was thoughtful. Then, even though we are feeling better, my friend Melissa is bringing dinner over. She insisted. I am still feeling a bit overwhelmed so her doing that takes a load off of my shoulders. Can I just say that I love it here. I love the friends that I have made. They are so genuine and willing to help and be there for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you for allowing someone to bring you dinner! I had a friend offer yesterday as well and I figured why not? Why not let them get the blessings that come from service. And it really helps with the stress. Glad you guys are doing better. I hope our family follows suit.
ReplyDeleteI'm not surprised you have so many great friends Michelle, because YOU are a great friend. It's nice to see everybody helping each other there though...not just taking:) I wish I were there to help! Get ALL better!
ReplyDeleteGlad that you guys are beginning to feeling better. I love the pictures of your "future doctors." Too cute.
ReplyDelete