Thursday, February 4, 2010

Our conversation this morning...

Brooklyn lets out a big yawn.

Brooklyn: I had a big yawn.
Mom: Brooklyn, you tired?
Brooklyn: No, my mouth is tired.
Kenzie: I not tired Mommy. Brooklyn mouth tired. Brooklyn mouth need to take a nap.
Brooklyn: Kenzie, I not tired. My mouth is tired. Look mommy, I smiling. My mouth is awake.
Kenzie: Mommy, Brooklyn awake. I awake. Brooklyn not take a nap.
Brooklyn: No, I not.
Mom: No, we don't have to take a nap. Let's go have breakfast.

I love my job. It makes me smile...must mean I am awake. :)

6 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the things kids come up with. I'll e-mail you that recipe, it's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what funny little babes!! Too cute, they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hear them saying it all and I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so stinkin' cute. Your girls are just too precious! And #3 should be arriving soon. I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete