Saturday, June 26, 2010
Jackson Lake Part 1
A couple of weeks ago we went to Jackson Lake with Debbie, Scott and Rachel. Brad and Mary live there so we met up with them as well. It was a really fun day. We started off by leaving at 9:00am then meeting up with Brad and Mary. After meeting up with them we had a picnic at a park. This is where these pictures were taken. Ever since the girls went to Boise Grayma and Graypa's house they love climbing trees. As you can see, Mackenzie cooperated and was very into having her picture taken. Brooklyn kept looking away so we have a ton of pictures of the back of her head. I will post the rest of the trip tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The third picture of Kenzie is SOOOO cute! I also love the 9th picture of her and Tom. I'm amazed she wasn't giving "the look" in any of them!
ReplyDelete