Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Love this kid
As I was taking pictures of Brooklyn in her pretty Sunday dress I called out for Kenzie to take some pictures in her dress as well. Wellll, she decided to change into her Dora jammies...before church. She said she wanted pictures in her Dora. So, she cheesed it up and I think I got some really cute pictures of her. I love Kenzie. She gives me surprises all day long. She is constantly making me laugh. This kid loves to change outfits. (Before I locked her closet up) she could be seen in as many as 10 outfits a day. Her favorites though are her Dora Jammies and a brown and pink shirt that has hearts on it. She calls it her heart shirt. I will faithfully do her hair in the morning and by noon her hair looks like she just woke up. This kid just plays hard. I also love Kenzie's goofy looks. I can ask for a smile and she will usually give me a goofball look. If any of you have been around her you know the look. She is the biggest tease. She knows Brooklyn's buttons and pushes them often. She is also very caring and nurturing. When the baby cries she is the first person to put a binky in her mouth. The other day Kenzie actually got a bottle out of the dishwasher and made the baby a bottle with water in it. She even started feeding her. She is such a sweet heart. Kenzie is also my princess. Truly. She loves the pretty things in life. She is still very agile as well. This kid can climb up onto anything. I will see older kids struggle on play equipment and Kenzie will climb up it with ease. Oh, sweet Kenzie...sweet middle child Kenzie. Oh, how I love you and adore you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cutie! So cute that she made a bottle for Olivia. I love that she is a gilry girl and loves princesses and pink and all that girl stuff, but isn't afraid to get dirty as well. A very good combo!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! She even looks somewhat innocent in some of them:)
ReplyDelete