Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sneak peek

Here is our house. I stole the picture from the MLS. The house is in shambles and I still can't find the cord for the camera...so more pictures will have to wait. So, here is just the front. I have planted a tree and my strawberries near the formal living room window. This morning the girls and I took a break from unpacking and went on a walk with my sister, Brooke and then fed the ducks near the temple. What a nice break! Great idea, Brooke. I only wish I remembered to bring my camera. Well, back to unpacking boxes...we have waaaaay too much stuff. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you could enjoy the ducks, I always knew you loved us Birds:)

    Good luck unpacking! I expect it all to be put away when we come and see your house soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks lovely, Michelle. I'm glad you are adjusting well. When we left Utah, I really missed the beautiful mountains, too. The thing I love about I.F. is all the recreation that is so readily available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice house. Looks great. Keep us posted with updates in your new life.
    love you, mean it MOM

    ReplyDelete