
THIS POST IS NOT FOR THE PICTURE WEARY!!! :) This is my sister, Heather, getting the final preparations ready. She hosted Thanksgiving at her house this year.

Heather's 1st carving experience!

My brother, Scott, and Hannah (Heather's little girl)

Austin (Heather's little guy) ready to eat. He sat there a good 1/2 hour before dinner started. He was saving his spot.


Scotty and his kids...Aniston and Luke. They just woke up from naps

Heather!

Some of the cousins wrestling...Austin, Brooklyn, Kenzie and Ryan on the bottom

The Ewings! Luke, Eva, Aniston and Scott

While the adults were upstairs all of the kids went in the theatre room and watched movies. Grandpa joined them...



Lou and Hannah


Grandma Ewing and Brooklyn. Brooklyn LOVES snow globes.



One night we went over to Lou and Ben's new house! Lou was making a wreathe. She is so talented


Lou let Kenzie wear her tiara, and muff. Kenzie was in love.






Hanging up ornaments on Lou's Christmas tree






Jenn and Lily

Brooklyn, Kennedy (Jenn's little girl), Lily and Jenn



Trying on the blessing dress




For Thanksgiving this year we went to Boise. We left Thanksgiving morning and came home on Sunday. While there, we had Thanksgiving at the Meck's, went shopping on Black Friday at 4am!, went to the Reese's blessing of their baby, and just did stuff with family. It was a very memorable and fun weekend! More pictures tomorrow! I know, lots of pics in this post, but there were more. Too many to post in 1 post!
Thank you for posting all of your pictures. I think between the two of us, it is the only way we get to see pictures of the family when we are away:) I'm glad you guys had such a great time.
ReplyDeleteYou are too kind Michelle, I'm not that talented. I'm glad you guys came over though. It's nice to have family visit:) I love how "honest" your pictures are of the family too. PS There are a few pictures where it looks like people are picking their noses! haha See if you can find them:)
ReplyDelete