Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas is in the air...

I love love love this picture. She is such a monkey.

Kenzie has a hair crimper in her hands. She said she was doing the houses hair.
Brooklyn took all of the members of the nativity sets and placed them around the babies. I thought this was very sweet. She wanted the boots there as a sort of wall. She was very adamant about having them there.




The first set of pictures were from Sunday night. Tom had to work on Monday so we decided to do family night on Sunday. We blasted the Christmas music and put up all of our indoor decorations up. We have been ready for the holidays for about a month now...(see below) Tom put our lights up a month ago and now all we need are the outdoor decorations. How fun! I love that I have a husband who is willing to help...I hear that is rare.



On Nov. 4 it was a beautiful day outside so Tom decided he would take advantage of the nice weather and be one of the smart ones and hang his Christmas lights. So, we have had lights up now for about a month. We are going to hang the rest of the lights and lawn ornaments this week. I love it!

3 comments:

  1. That first picture is Kenzie to a T. What a goof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So festive!! I'm so excited for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm not very good at keeping up on things, but when I saw the pictures of Tom's backside, I was just grateful he was minus a plumber's crack! We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete