Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Our trip to Utah!

"Hold my hand, Brookwin"


Tom is a trooper. The girls were struggling to get up the jungle jim so Tom climbed in and helped them.


Kenzie, Grandma Debbie and Brooklyn

That night Brooklyn was asleep before minutes after we shut the door. She was one tired kid.

Brittney and Brooklyn


Tom went over to Brian and Charlotte's while I went shopping with Debbie, Brittney and Scott. Kenzie, Brooklyn, Zach and Lily
Zach and Brooklyn...good buds
Scott playing with the girls. He is such a great uncle.

The same weekend we went to Disney on Ice we stayed with Debbie, Rachel and Scott Stufflebeam. We went shopping, played games, and just chatted. A very fun weekend. We were sad to see it come to an end.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are always so busy, I love it! Please tell Debbie I miss her!

    ReplyDelete