Sunday, November 15, 2009

Still more pics from Halloween weekend...

Grandma Stufflebeam reading books to the girls before bedtime.


After trick-or-treating the Stufflebeams surprised me with a birthday cake. My birthday is 2 days after Halloween but they were going to be gone so they decided to celebrate that night. It was an ice cream cake....yummy. This was the first birthday cake I have had since I've been married! Tom told me that he just never thought about it. He is forgiven.

Debbie Stufflebeam...Brooklyn took this picture.
Brooklyn and Grandma Stufflebeam coloring

Brooklyn and Brittney
The Stufflebeam crew that came to visit us. Scott, Brittney, and Debbie and our monkeys


For Halloween weekend the Stufflebeams came to visit us. Here are some pictures from that weekend. It is always fun to see them. Thanks for coming to visit us!

1 comment:

  1. I should be fired as your sister! I can't believe I never made you a cake while we were living there. UGHHH repentance is in order. Let's see...how to ship a cake in the mail...

    ReplyDelete