s
We got our first snow a couple of weeks ago. As soon as the girls saw that there was snow on the ground they wanted to go out and play in it. This is how the scenerio went.
Mom: You can go outside as soon as we put your coat on.
Brooklyn (She is our master negotiator): No Mom, I already have clothes on.
Mom: Ok, but it's cold. (I am not a bad parent, I just wanted her to make her own choices and live with the consequences.)
So, both kids go outside in the jammies. Not even 30 seconds later they both run in.
Brooklyn: Mom, I need my coat. It's cold.
Mom: Ok, but you need your boots and gloves too.
Brooklyn: No Mom. Just my coat.
Mom: Ok, but it's cold. (Do you see a theme hear)
So, they went outside and were probably outside for 2 min. then came in again.
Brooklyn: Mom, my feet are cold.
Mom: You need shoes.
Brooklyn: Ok.
Same routine again and they came back in again for some gloves. Now they are all ready to play in the snow 15 min. later of coming in and out of the house getting their gear on. Well, the first snowfall wasn't actually a very big one. There was MAYBE 1/2 inch on the ground. So, the kids came back in after about 5 min. Every day since that day they look out the window in hopes of snow.
Moral of the story: Moms are always right. (A concept that took me awhile to learn.)
I love the boots with the jammies underneath. Your girls are so much fun and cute. I love to see how much they love life.
ReplyDelete