Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Running through sprinklers and fun with cousins...







This last picture doesn't go with the rest of the pics but it was something that needed to be documented. Every time we visit the otters at the zoo Kenzie just chills on the ledge and puts her face in her hands. We've gone several times now and she does this every time. I know she's not bored because she just goes and goes from exhibit to exhibit. I think she is just resting her little head because her head tends to bauble when she runs. :)
It has been soooo hot here! I guess I shouldn't complain because where we moved from is a good 10 degrees hotter! With the hot weather comes running through sprinklers. It is a must! So, we went over to Brooke's house and the kids ran through sprinklers while Brooke and I sat in the shade and ate popcycles. It was too hot so they didn't do it very long. They soon joined us in the garage and entertained themselves in the shade. Can I just say that I love living 6 minutes from my sister. :)

4 comments:

  1. Those are cute pictures. Sprinklers are always a hit, no matter how old you are:) I take the kids through them on the four wheeler all of the time. We are soaked by the time we are done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you in IF are complaining about the weather:) I laughed about your Kenzie comment because it reminded me of Ben's description of how she used to walk like her legs were spring loaded. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures, I'm glad for you that you are close to family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be so nice living so close to cousins! Your kids are always going to remember these times! Hope you are getting settled and all is going well. We look forward to seeing you all at the b-day party in September.

    ReplyDelete