So, I was folding laundry in my bedroom and I left the girls in Kenzie's room coloring pictures. Seems pretty harmless right? Well, 5 minutes later I hear squeals of laughter. They NEVER get that excited about coloring so I thought I would check it out. Sure enough, they climbed up onto the sink in the bathroom and were taking bathes. Once again, I cleaned that bathroom just a day earlier.
So, every Wednesday I go and play volleyball for a couple of hours. It is held at a church so all of the kids are confined to the stage at the church. So an hour into playing I hear Brooklyn crying. I went over to see what was up and she told me that a boy had pushed her. I consoled her then kept playing. About 5 minutes later I hear Brooklyn cry then shortly after another boy starts to cry. Then shortly after that I hear Kenzie yell at the top of her lungs. "Don't push my sissy. Be nice. Talk nice." Then she went over to her sissy and made sure she was ok. All of the Moms just sat there, stunned, because this little boy was easily 2 years older than Kenzie and then we all started to laugh. Needless to say, the boy quit picking on Brooklyn and he stayed clear of Kenzie. Don't get me wrong, Kenzie isn't a bully. She just defends her sissy and I'm a proud momma.
Hahahaha that was just the story I needed to start my day. Your girls are hilarious Michelle!
ReplyDeleteCute stories and pictures. We have church at noon, and it is rough having it during lunch and naptime...Rachel feels Kenzie's pain. :) Your little ones are becoming quite the photographers too. Too cute!
ReplyDelete