Sunday, August 9, 2009

Have I turned into a REDNECK?!?





Don't answer that question from my title. Last week we had runoff from our sprinklers and everyone happened to have their swimsuits on so we (Brooke and I) let them play in the gutter. The funny thing is is that I didn't feel gross or anything at all about letting them do it. Hailee was very hesitant to do it and had to ask her Mom if it was ok. Does that make me a redneck? Again, don't answer that. :) I don't really care if I am because I will continue to do the things I do...and enjoy it in the process.

1 comment:

  1. While looking at the first three pictures I was thinking, "Michelle, 'turned' would mean that you weren't before this, which is incorrect." Then I saw your comment about not answering that question:) Also, I may have said no that you weren't a redneck (unlikely), but then I saw Kenzie in full diaper playing in the water. That was the clincher:) haha Just teasing Michelle, you guys just have a lot of fun. Besides, living in IF automatically enters you in to that category:)

    ReplyDelete