Thursday, March 11, 2010

Trip to Utah!


I think Kenzie took this picture...nice Scott.
Brittney made Brooklyn a scrapbook of her. This is something that Brittney has wanted to do for Brooklyn since she was born. It showed pictures of Brittney growing up. Brooklyn didn't really understand what the book was all about. I sure did. I cried when I looked through it for the first time and have probably looked through it a dozen times. Thanks Britt for doing this for her. It will mean a lot to her when she gets older.


Kenzie combing Grayma's hair...what a trooper.:)

Kenzie loves to drink out of Grayma's cup.
Kenzie kept talking to Brooklyn and Brooklyn just wanted to sleep. So, I found her like this. hilarious.
Rachel!
Brooklyn, Brittney, and Grayma.

A couple weeks ago we went to Utah to visit the Stufflebeams! We had a lot of fun. We went shopping, played games, went to Brittney's doctor appointment, had Rachel's birthday party, went out to breakfast, went material shopping, and just visited. A packed week filled with fun! Thanks for your hospitality!

3 comments:

  1. What a treasure that scrapbook is! She'll love it when she is older and realizes she's so very loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. I love the scrapbbok. What a treasure to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie is so good to put up with Kenzie brushing her hair. I've seen the way she brushes Brooklyn's, oh wait, or is that calling grabbing?

    ReplyDelete