Monday, May 17, 2010

Boise!

Boise Grandma with Hailee

Daddy and Kenzie

Boise Grandma and Kenzie (crazy hair! right after a nap)


Hailee
Kenzie and Brooklyn
Hailee
Hailee, Brooklyn, Austin, and Kenzie

When the kids saw Tom's truck they wanted to go for a ride. So, Tom took them around the neighborhood. They LOVED it and asked for it again and again. No worries, Brooke and I went with them for safety. :)


Brooklyn LOVED climbing the trees. No worries, I am under the tree spotting her.



Playing on the driveway. This is a common thing at Grandpa and Grandma's house. The kids get all of the toys out and play for hours. The adults will play with them or line the camping chairs up and watch them.
We had a casualty. Hailee fell from the tree she was climbing.

More pictures from Boise! It was such beautiful weather! We couldn't help but want to be outside and play. The girls loved that they had cousins around all of the time.

2 comments:

  1. Kenzie looks in true form in the back of Tom's truck:) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I am wanting to have this baby a little early, I will take a ride in the back of Tom's truck again:) What a great weekend getaway! It was so nice seeing everyone.

    ReplyDelete