We have now lived here for almost 3 weeks. The girls are LOVING that they can go outside and play all day long. There are 2 little girls next door that come knocking on the door every morning for the girls to play. It is really cute. Brooklyn always tells me that she needs to go see her friends and play. When they are outside they run through the sprinklers, paint, draw with sidewalk chalk, play in "their house", (I took our refrigerator box and put snacks in there. They call it their house and I have to knock to be able to come in) and ride bikes. They are in heaven!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
The life of a kid...
We have now lived here for almost 3 weeks. The girls are LOVING that they can go outside and play all day long. There are 2 little girls next door that come knocking on the door every morning for the girls to play. It is really cute. Brooklyn always tells me that she needs to go see her friends and play. When they are outside they run through the sprinklers, paint, draw with sidewalk chalk, play in "their house", (I took our refrigerator box and put snacks in there. They call it their house and I have to knock to be able to come in) and ride bikes. They are in heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was so good to see you guys yesterday, we sure miss you here though! The girls look like they are loving life in the freedom of outdoors!
ReplyDeletesounds great! the big yard looks so fun! i kind of wish we had a backyard here instead of a drop off...anyways congrats on being there 3 weeks already, is it feeling like home? thats really nice your girls have little friends, how cute! hey also, did you ever get mikes wife melissa's enchilada recipe? i was thinking of that yesterday, how she made them in alaska and they were SOOO good... so i was going to see if you had the recipe. if not could you send me her email or phone number maybe? thanks.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Does Tom look like a Hall or what... I think it is the facial hair.
ReplyDeleteI love that huge yard. I bet you guys are so loving it!