Tom is amazing. He is great at a lot of things. One of my favorite things about Tom is that he is very handy. He built these 5 tier shelves in just a couple of days. Now we have a place to put all of our crap...did I say crap? I meant we have a place to put our STUFF. The word crap is more fitting though. :) Thanks Tom! We appreciate the sacrifices you make for our family.
Tom is amazing! I'm grateful he was able to hang our shelves we purchased a year ago..haha. You should come and see our garage now. It is so clean and organized.
ReplyDeleteThat's impressive! I wouldn't dare stand on something that I made. OH, and here's an idea! Instead of getting a ladder in your garage, you can just stand inside Tom's truck to reach the top shelf:)
ReplyDeleteHey Michelle! Super cute blog! It was great visiting with you today:)
ReplyDelete