Monday, July 20, 2009

Visitors from down South...


FUN AT THE LAKE:

The girls were chasing each other. We have this SWEEEET lake about 15 minutes from our front door! You can ski, swim, or just hang out on the grass. When Brooklyn swam she went all the way out as far as she could touch. She was fearless. Kenzie, on the other hand, would get a little wet then squeal and come back to shore. This is DEFINITELY a place we will visit often.




Ya Ya and Justin (my nephew)
Jeff (my bro-in-law) ran into some neighbors at the lake and they let them ride it. Fun!







FEEDING THE DUCKS:
















Grandma Debbie....Brooklyn took the next 3 pictures...I thought she did a pretty good job. I like how her point of view is looking up at everyone.
Ya Ya and Britty

I like Kenzie's look on this picture. One of the classics for Kenzie.

Laura was acting like she was a lion. She is always good to entertain the girls.
Our cute birthmom, Brittney. I think this picture of her is very cute.

Major picture overload, but how do you cram in a weekend full of fun into a small amount of pictures? At the Hall home we are never lacking for pictures. A week ago the Stufflebeams (our cute birthfamily) came and visited us! Grandma, Brittney and Laura stayed with us for a weekend and we had a lot of fun. We played games (Canasta being one of my favorites), fed the ducks, went to a street market, went to the lake and played more games. What a fabulous weekend. We were all sad to see it come it an end. It was sad to see them go, but we know we'll see them soon!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I want to go to the lake! Hailee looks terrified on Jeff's back on the jet ski haha, priceless. The girls look adorable in their little striped dresses. You always have so much fun Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend. Feeding the ducks is one of our favorite things to do here. I love picture overloads!! Your girls get more grown up and even cuter with every post!!

    ReplyDelete