Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Pic Pic" anyone?


Last week we were watching one of my friend's boy and he wanted a picnic outside. It was in the 40's so I thought it was a great idea. Since the grass still had snow on it, we set up the camping chairs and had a "pic pic" as the girls like to call it. I tried to convince the girls that they needed a coat, but they kept saying that Carson didn't have one and that they were big now. Don't they look cold? The pic pic only lasted maybe 10 minutes, but they had fun. It was before 10 am...I do dress my kids for the day! (most of the time) :)

2 comments:

  1. Does she sleep in those dresses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I think kids get the itch for summer even more than adults do. My kids wanted to play outside the other day when it was like 40 with 20 mph hour, but the sun was shining, and that's all that mattered to them.

    ReplyDelete