Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Valentine's Day





This is the blanket I made Tom. The girls have already claimed it as their own. :)
The morning I got the flowers and corsage. The girls wanted their picture with the corsage.


This picture is of Laura and the girls. She is great with them. We love it when she comes up from Rexburg to see us. The girls love it too. This picture didn't really have a home so I stuck it in the Valentine's post cuz we love her!

Ya, I am pretty much 1 month late in posting this but it is what it is...For Valentine's this year Tom had to work. So, on the Saturday before Valentine's Day he had some flowers and a corsage delivered with a sweet note that said he was sorry he wouldn't be able to spend it with me but that he was thinking of me. I married such a sweet guy! The girls loved it. They wanted the flowers at their level so that they could smell them and look at them. They also wanted to take turns wearing the corsage. So, by the time I wore it on Sunday for church it had been worn quite a bit. They kept saying they were princesses when they wore it. They are so cute. So, on the actual day when the girls woke up they got to open a little present. I made them a valentine pillow case. Then I asked the girls what they wanted for breakfast and they said cereal (no surprises) so I added some red food coloring in the milk and said it was special. They loved it! We went to church then when we got home we had a Valentine's dinner with heart shaped pancakes and eggs. I added some food coloring for good measure. The girls loved it and gobbled it up. Tom was at work so we could do whatever we wanted for dinner! Around 8 Tom came home and we had dinner and danced a little. What a great Valentine's Day! Love ya Tom, Brooklyn & Kenzie!

4 comments:

  1. Those flowers are lovely! And so are the roses. :) I love their matching dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's obvious from the pictures that your girls have so much affection for each other. It's really heartwarming. You are a wonderful mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Tom:) And I love the dresses, little girls look so sweet in them. Maybe all of us sisters should get matching dresses to wear together too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want my last comment in any way to sound like I don't like your girls in matching dresses, because I do. Just wanted to make sure:)

    ReplyDelete