Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Back to Boise again...

Grandma Ewing and Brooklyn. This kid LOVES to have have head scratched.
Jenn and my Mom made this cake for Grandma Glenrose's 80th birthday. My Grandma is OBSESSED with QVC so it was only fitting that they make a cake to represent that.


Poor kid's pants kept falling down.

Grandpa took them for a ride on the lawnmower. They thought that was pretty cool.
This is how this picture went: Brooklyn: "MACKENZIE...you come down! Be safe."
Kenzie: "No, Brooklyn"
Brooklyn: "1, 2, 3, Kenzie you go to timeout."
Just then, Grandpa comes over and takes them for a ride. They both acted like nothing had happened.






Kenzie, Brooklyn and their cousin, Kennedy.


So, after our 3 day adventure at the cabin we drove back down to Boise to spend time with the rest of my family. That Saturday we had my Grandma's 80th birthday party at my parent's house. So, on Friday (the day we got back to Boise) we did some final preparations for that. Tom also had to hop on the shuttle and head back to work. I always feel bad every time I get to play and Tom has to work. It feels like I get to have all of the fun. Sorry Tom, but we appreciate your hard work.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still waiting for the picture of Ben and I that you promised. Email it to me!!!

    ReplyDelete