Saturday, October 10, 2009

Boise/Cabin trip...Day 2









We had a shovel that drifted away from shore so Dad got his fishing pole and reeled it in. It only took him 1 time to get it hooked then 1 more time to get it in. What a fisherman!

Mom went on a hunt for a big walking stick.

Grandpa took the girls fishing. All they caught was vegetation, but they thought that was really cool.


For Day 2 at the cabin we played at the beach (just a few steps from the cabin), went fishing, rode bikes, soaked in the sun, relaxed in the hammock, and just enjoyed nature.
What a glorious day. The weather was great and there wasn't a soul anywhere at all.
I have probably 100 pictures for this day so it will take a couple of posts to get this day all in.

2 comments:

  1. I can't keep up with all of your posts:) The cabin looked like loads of fun. I love that place! Hopefully we can get up there this winter. Cute pictures of everyone as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Dad with the shovel is a CLASSIC. haha I love it.

    ReplyDelete