We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Pure randomness from our girls...
Brooklyn loves to help me cook and bake. Kenzie got into my makeup. You can see the mascara on her lips. I tried to straighten Brooklyn's hair in this pic. No luck. This kid is curly! Then on the opposite spectrum, I tried to curl Kenzie's hair and this is the best I got. At least she is diligent on putting her bike helmet on! Kenzie, Hailee, and Brooklyn had a cousin night. They got to eat all the popcycles they wanted and watched a movie. They thought it was really cool how they got to be in our bed. They kept shutting the door and telling the adults to stay out. I thought the girls were too cute to not try and get some pics of them. She was posing for me. Laura Stufflebeam is such a great help. We love having her so close! Kenzie loves to line things up. Tom caught her lining up all of her shoes one night. When she sleeps she lines all of her babies and stuffed animals up along her head and side. The other day we had a Lia Sophia party and my friends brought their kids. My 1 friend, Becky, has 6 girls and one girl on the way and these are most of her girls. My other friend, Trisha, has mainly all boys. The boy in the front is her youngest. He was having fun just being one of the girls. Brooklyn took this pic. Not a bad little photographer.
Woot woot! Check out that hot mama in the coat! I love the pics of the girls. Brooklyn looks like such a little Mom and Kenzie always looks so innocent, yet we know she's not. I miss you guys!
You are such a great "girl mom", Michelle. And they are adorable girls.
ReplyDeleteWoot woot! Check out that hot mama in the coat! I love the pics of the girls. Brooklyn looks like such a little Mom and Kenzie always looks so innocent, yet we know she's not. I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete