Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pokey Zoo









Since we have a zoo pass we can hit up any zoo in the US for free or for a discounted price. So, a couple of weeks ago we decided to drive to Pocatello (45 min. away) and hit the Pocatello Zoo and then head to Costco. We don't have a Costco in IF and I feel a little displaced without it. :) Anyhow, let's just say we probably won't be going back to the zoo anytime soon because there were probably 10 different animals in the WHOLE zoo. That even includes the horses, birds, bear, and coyotes. It had a great petting area (goats) so for that it was good. The kids absolutely loved it so that is really all that matters.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I can just see Kenzie picking on one of the goats and causing chaos. I think that last picture just made me think of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous Meesh! Love your hair!

    ReplyDelete