Friday, October 16, 2009

Last Day in Boise...





This kid is strong.

Grandma Faye pushing Austin and Brooklyn
Austin (Heather's little guy)
Grandpa Doug playing with the musical stuff at the park with the kids. With the kids? It looks more like he is playing by himself and there are kids around him. :)






Grandma pushing Brooklyn, Austin and Kennedy on the tire swing.
So, the last day at Grandma and Grandpa's house Kenzie found a binky. I let her savor it for a couple of hours then we had to leave it when we went home. I was just grateful she found it the last day instead of the 1st day.


For our final day in Boise we went to this sawwweeeet park. We played and had a picnic. We would have stayed longer but it started to rain. It is only a couple of miles from my folks house and only probably 2 minutes from Lou's new house. Yup, Lou and Ben are homeowners as of Monday! Congrats! I love going to Boise and was sad to see it come to an end.

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome park! I need kids so I can have an excuse to go and play on it. Do you think people will look at me weird if I go play on it? haha

    ReplyDelete