Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lou came to visit!

While Hailee's team was warming up Kenzie wanted to be part of the action. She stretched with them and even tried to get out on the field to play. I think we have an athlete on our hands!
Hailee had her last soccer game last Saturday so we all went and supported her.






My sister, Laura (lovingly known as Lou), came to visit us for 4 whole days! She is rarely seen without Ben so we were lucky to have her. (We love you Ben!) She stayed at Brooke's house so I felt like I didn't get the full "LOU experience" but we had fun, nonetheless. We mainly just did stuff at my house or Brooke's...nothing monumental, but memorable. Poor Lou had a nasty chest cold so I think all she wanted to do was sleep. Thanks Lou for coming to visit us. Yes, you are one of the favorite aunts. My sister, Brooke, has documented some great pics on her blog of our adventures. It is http://jeffandbrookefamily.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. That was so nice of you guys to support Hailee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture says it all. My eyes are hazy and I look like I just woke up. Even though I was sick, it was so much fun to be around you guys! I wish you lived closer, but four hours is doable. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete